Saturday, October 26, 2013

I get it.



More than beautiful.
You are beautiful+gorgeous+pretty= You!

“If you are destined to become a writer, you can't help it. If you can help it, you aren't destined to become a writer. The frustrations and disappointments, not even to mention the unspeakable loneliness, are too unbearable for anyone who doesn't have a deep sense of being unable to avoid writing.”
― Donald Harington


I've been reading quotes about writing, and almost all of them mention being lonely, and I think I finally know what they mean.
In order to be a writer, you must be able to ignore real life to write about fake life.
You must have the talent to take your real life experiences and turn them into something someone will get joy, tears or inspiration out of reading it.
I get it.
I am a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment