Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Words.

“This time I wouldn't forget him, because I couldn't ever forgive him - for breaking my heart twice.”  

I've met someone else. Someone funny and great. He's been sympathetic and caring and funny.
We'll call him Bob. (That's not his real name.)
I sort of met him two months ago, when I started Cross Country.
I've never heard him talk before; he's really quiet.
The other day, a friend added me to the group chat on Facebook, and...
Everything I'd thought to be true about him, is a complete lie.
He's loud and funny on Facebook.
I have a crush on him, on Facebook.

Then, a new guy. A soccer player, started flirting with me on Facebook. On the group chat.
A couple days later, the soccer player private messaged me and asked if I liked him.
I said, "We just met. On chat."
He said, "I know, but someone told me to ask you if you liked me."

I have this horrid feeling that it was Bob.
That he won't like me anymore, because of the soccer player and my not-really flirting.
Oh, how your words can affect everything.
Oh how words can ruin everything.
Please, remember your words.
Brianna.


No comments:

Post a Comment