Monday, October 21, 2013

Let. It. Go.

Let it go.
Just let it go.
Letting go.
 
I read a quote recently, that went like this:
 
“Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”
 
Let it go.
Just let it go.
Letting go.
 
The only person I have control over, is myself.
The only person he has control over, is himself.
 
So, why, why, why, do we try to control each other?
 
It ended in disaster last time; so why do we try it again?
 
We are human.
 
Gahhh.
Why does everyone have to be human?
It messes everything up.
 
I have officially let go of him.
I still care for him, but I've realized I never had control over him, nor will I ever have control over him.
 
So.
If he is reading this:
Secret Message down below.
 
 
 
 
 
I liked you, not loved you.
Like and love are two different things.
Don't try to say that you loved me; you didn't.
I'll share with you a little quote, you-know-who told me after it happened.
'She wanted something real, He just wanted fun.
Boys and Mascara always run.
Sweetie, some guys are just players, and that's a known fact.
So go fix your make-up and play them right back.'
 
I'm not saying I play guys now, I just liked the little poem.
Thanks
(xoxoxo)
Brianna
 


No comments:

Post a Comment